Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A possible lawyer in the years to come?

wooo.. what's this I hear that SMA & some university in the UK (think it starts with a B) have shook hands that we can go for either Degree in Maritime Business or Degree in Maritime Law if we have a 3.0 GPA or above?!!!

OMG MY CHILDHOOD DREAM OF BECOMING A LAWYER MAY JUST BE POSSIBLE!!!

so exciting! damn, i so gotta get my info about this thingy from master shifu (Lim Yuan Fatt).
then again, if i do go get this degree in Maritime Law, where am i gonna work? i dont know much of the law firms in Singapore. the only one I know of is e Lee & Lee firm. but i heard that you have to have the surname of Lee to join? or smth lidat.

AH HAH! i could always go take a masters in maritime law in NUS? but would it be wise to take it in Sg then overseas? considering that the British law certs are more reputable (this is just from what I've heard. I am not shunning anyone or institute's or nation's reputability)

wooo.. so close.. oh so close.. i can almost taste it.. :) imagine me, a lawyer. but not just any lawyer, a MARITIME LAWYER! gawd... the feeling is... almost orgasmic! hahaha.. reaching ones childhood dream... gawdd.....

:)

====

Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you tonight
Tonight tonight tonight tonight
I wanna be with you tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home