Saturday, 1st November 2008
a gloomy day it seems to have been
the sky seems to look so sad
with its shades of grey
the sun not willing to cast his beams of love
on us mortals who crave for it
the winds blow a chilly tale that whispers to everyone
lowering the moral of every men on the battlefield
====
Like a vessel in troubled waters,
your smile shines through the chaos.
A sense of hope,
as i navigate my way.
However, in the back of my mind,
I know all is not well yet.
Till the day I'm docked & anchored
in your harbour.
the sky seems to look so sad
with its shades of grey
the sun not willing to cast his beams of love
on us mortals who crave for it
the winds blow a chilly tale that whispers to everyone
lowering the moral of every men on the battlefield
====
Like a vessel in troubled waters,
your smile shines through the chaos.
A sense of hope,
as i navigate my way.
However, in the back of my mind,
I know all is not well yet.
Till the day I'm docked & anchored
in your harbour.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home